Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cassidy's video for Uncle Josh

My brother in law, Josh is studying abroad in Spain. He has been there for a few months now, and he is planning to return in May. Cassidy has been talking alot about Josh lately. Anytime, she hears Josh's name, she usually says the same thing. And, here it is for your viewing pleasure. It is very cute. I hope I am able to share it with Josh by posting it on my blog. I am too technologically challenged to put it on his Facebook page or to upload it to YouTube since I took the video with my digital camera.

Translated: "Josh go far away. He went over ocean. He come back on Madi's birthday. I miss him".

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! I had no idea Josh was in Spain! When Parker saw the video, he said, I want to go to Cassidy's house. I want to see Cassidy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of Parker. I wish they could see each other again.

    ReplyDelete