Friday, April 16, 2010

1. Again, I will post that Madelyn lost a tooth last night. This time it is one of her front teeth. The tooth fairy visited and brought her one dollar and a small toy.

2. I am still working on our Disney trip. I can't decide when the best time to purchase airline tickets will be. They have decreased in price by $11 over the past month, but who knows whethere they will keep going down in price or go back up.

3. It has rained all day.

4. I am having lunch with an old friend today. Candice and I have been friends since we were 8 years old.

5. I have decided that I am going to run in a 5K (3.11 miles). I am giving myself a year to train. Yes, you heard me right...ONE YEAR. I hate running. Frankly I hate all exercise, but I hate running the most. I am going to post my progress on my blog so I will be accountable to the handfull of people who actually read it.

6. The tooth Madelyn lost is not the tooth that has another tooth growing behind it.

7. Cassidy is starting an intense potty training program today. More posts about potty boot camp in the days ahead.

8. We still haven't had our family pictures made yet. I did get Cassidy's two and a half year old pictures made, and they are very cute.

9. Madi stayed home from school with a fever yesterday. Michael actually called in sick.

10. Michael, who has never had allergies before, was diagnosed with allergies.

11. My dog is going to spend the day at the vet getting a "diabetes curve test" because we can't get his insulin regulated.

12. Both my mother in law and father in law have a birthday this week. Happy Birthday, Sherrie and Les.

13. I have almost finished the book "Eclipse".

14. I am sad that college basketball season has come to an end.

15. I am gearing up to watch lots of baseball....GO CUBS! That's for Michael.

16. I am trying to decide whether I should grow out my hair to donate it one more time or if I should get a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment